Troll Cross Viking Pendant
Regular price $29.99 Sale price$22.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Over 95% Customer Satisfaction
- 30 day money back guarantee
- 97 year warranty
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our metal troll cross pendant features the curled ironwork symbol that's said to ward off evil trolls and other darkness in the woods. Since iron and steel are feared by folkloric bad guys, this crosswork pattern is used to protect animals, humans, and pretty much anything else you want to keep safe from big bad trolls.
- All metal cast construction
- Includes black adjustable necklace cord and an "AleHorn" rune carrying bag
- Design based on traditional troll cross pendants
- Measures 2" x 1.25" x .25" and weighs 1oz
- Available in solid copper and nickel silver
Shipping from our warehouse in Tempe, Arizona can take somewhere between 1-2 days processing and 2-5 days shipping time typically based on carriers.
Some engraved orders may take up to 3-7 days (During holidays it can be up to 04 days, however rare.
We sometimes use Amazon as a shipping and fulfillment center so delivery times listed on the site should be fairly accurate. Please allow 1 day for processing.
Outside of the US?
Yes, we can now ship anywhere. Your shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. If you are requesting a quote on custom engraving, we will need your country and postal code in order to get you an accurate shipping quote.