If your heart hearkens to the call of the warm fireside of a tavern or bonfire, this cup certainly belongs in your hand filled to the brim with sweet mead or a heady ale.
The curved handle and full-bellied cup are all one piece of horn, stopped fast by the acrylic floor that’s fitted to create a watertight seal. The horn is finished with food-safe sealant which also allows its naturally rough texture to be the star.
Our large drinking horns are handsome just how they are, but are also fully customizable through our professional engraver.
- Cut to be approx 5″ tall and hold around 12-16 ounces
- Made from 100% ethically sourced bovine horn
- Formed horn handle and vessel walls are made from one piece of 100% natural horn
- Sealed and suitable for cool liquids
- Please rinse your horn before use. Avoid the dishwasher, extreme temperatures and hot liquids.
- Make your horn your own with personalized engraving