All at once, whimsical and masculine, a horn shot glass isn’t something you see in every bar. When a Viking has a taste for bourbon, what else is there to do but find himself a miniature version of his AleHorn?
We don’t blame him at all. Any medieval-themed bar worth its salt would be entirely remiss without a horn shot glass or two. The hollowed out and rounded horn points hold 1.5 ounces of liquid. To make them even more unique, all of our shooters are fully engravable.
Features of the AleHorn Horn Shotglass Toasting Vessel
- Ethically sourced shaped and rounded horn points
- Made from 100% natural horn – all shot glass horns are unique
- Highly polished to bring out the pattern in the horn
- Sealed and suitable for cool liquids. Hand wash, not dishwasher safe.
- Holds 1.5+ oz of liquid
- Actual horn pattern may vary from the unit pictured